What You Can Expect from
Counselling and Psychotherapy
“Therapy is a mutual conversation through which a new reality may be born” Harlene Anderson
Through the collaborative therapy relationship, I can offer you a confidential and safe space
to explore your unique challenges at a pace that suits you.
Common reasons that clients attend for therapy with me include:
- Low mood, anxiety, depression
- Low confidence and self-esteem.
- Early childhood trauma
- Grief and loss
- Marital and relationship difficulties
- Stress related difficulties
- Difficulties coping with Physical Illness or Disability
- Addictive behaviours
- Sexual abuse and/or domestic violence
- Exploring life cycle changes, like moving careers, decisions regarding emigration, children moving out of home.
Some of the potential benefits of attending therapy with me include:
- Improved relationships with yourself and others
- Greater confidence and assertiveness
- Improved self-care, physical and mental health
- Increased energy, motivation , enthusiasm
- Greater understanding of your thoughts, feelings and behavioural patterns
- Resolution of past or present conflicts
- Greater acceptance of yourself and others and new improved relational patterns
Being an integrative therapist means that I draw on numerous approaches both talk therapies and body work that will suit your individual and unique needs. Using empathy, compassion and curiosity, we will together tailor a therapy that suits you best; at a pace that feels comfortable and secure for you.
I offer therapy to adults.
I am flexible in how I can deliver my professional service to you. You will have the option of meeting with me face to face at my practice in Maynooth, or if you prefer outdoors using walk and talk therapy or online using a secure platform like Zoom.
Please Fill Out the Form to Contact Me
Through the collaborative therapy relationship, I can offer you a confidential and safe space to explore your unique challenges at a pace that suits you.
No-one experiences your life as you do; yours is a totally unique story of experiences and feelings.
Therapy is a mutual conversation through which a new reality may be born.
Each individual has their own unique experiences that bring them to counselling, from what has happened, or what is happening that is causing them unnecessary distress.
Maynooth Business Campus
Maynooth, Co. Kildare, W23Y5N7